The Unlocked Conference is Friday and Saturday, July 13-14. The conference is in the Fellowship Center, with the Friday session from 6-8:30pm and doors opening at 5:15pm. The Saturday session resumes from 9-11:30am with doors opening at 8:30am. Tickets are just $5 per person, and childcare is available for infants through sixth-graders (must register children by July 3).
Our single moms will get in free to this event, courtesy of Rachel Moore. Please email Rachel at email@example.com to register for this event and let her know if you will need childcare and she will see if they will be able to provide childcare for you (right now it is full.)
- Individuals who would like to gain greater spiritual growth.
- Individuals who have struggled with forgiveness in the past.
- Families who are experiencing some current challenges.
- Individuals healing or working through divorce/or separation including infidelity
- Parents who struggle with the decisions of their adult and/or teen children
- Adult children who are coping with the aging of their parents
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND GAIN BY ATTENDING?
- The Corruption of Un-forgiveness
- It’s OK to Drop the Mask
- The Key to Freedom
- 5 Steps to Forgiveness
- Gaining a Greater Sense of Serenity